Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pizza Chicken


So this was a recipe in a  I found in Cooking Light Magazine while at the dentist. I was interested in it because I had all the ingredients and it sounded like something my kids would love. They did love it but not as much as my husband!! You will love it because it is so easy

Cook Chicken in a skillet. About 9 minutes per side

In a sauce pan combine marinara sauce, basil, garlic and pepperoni. To make this more healthy I use the turkey pepperoni. Cook for about 3-4 minutes

When Chicken is fully cooked pour sauce over chicken and top with Mozzarella cheese

xoxo Janis!!!

Grocery tip: you have all the ingredients to make a pizza one night this week

Pizza Chicken

1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce
2 Tbs Fresh Basil
1 tea chopped garlic
Pepperoni (add what you like)
optional: Sun dried tomatoes
Top with Mozzarella Cheese

Cook Chicken in a skillet. About 9 minutes per side. In a sauce pan combine marinara sauce, basil, garlic and pepperoni. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken and top with Mozzarella cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know what you think!