Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chocolate Cadburry Cookies


Ok Easter is my favorite time because I love me some Cadbury eggs!! Side note-Sorry about the infrequent posts I stepped on a scale and was in shock....needless to say I started  fat camp so my baking is few and far between. I will start posting healthy recipes as I lose the same 20lb I lose OVER and OVER again!! Back to the cookies. I made these cookies for our game night we do each weekend. They were gone so fast. I was walking through target and I grabbed a bag of the cadbury eggs that were right by the check out stand. I had every intention of opening the bag and eating them in the car ride home but I decided to make cookies out of them instead.
Cream Sugars, butter, VANILLA and egg. I decided that there weren't enough cadbury eggs in the bag to satisfy me so I added a box of instant chocolate pudding to the mix to add more flavor to the cookies.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and pudding. Mix until combined. Add Cadburry eggs. The mixing process helps break them up.
Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Remember you have the right amount of flour when your dough will hold its shape and doesn't leave cookie dough on your hands. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes

xoxo Janis!!!

Chocolate Cadburry Cookies
(recipe by http://twistedflavor.blogspot.com)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1 tbs Vanilla!!
1 Egg
1 lrg pk instant Chocolate pudding
2 Cups Flour
1 tea Baking Soda
1 Tea Baking Powder


Cream Sugars, butter, egg and Vanilla!! Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and pudding. Mix until combined. Add Cadburry eggs. Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
Print Recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know what you think!