Wednesday, December 21, 2011

S'more Popcorn

I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I'm going through camping withdraws...but I am obsessed with S'mores! Today at my daughters kindergarten Christmas program they served rocky road (chocolate & mini marshmallows) and I kept thinking about how much better they would be with graham crackers in them...I found these cute snowman bowls and decided that for my kids teachers I would give them the bowl with popcorn in it. My original idea was to make peppermint popcorn but I just couldn't get the idea of s'mores out of my head and I'm glad I couldn't because man was this popcorn tasty. I love the added crunch from the graham cracker in it.
Start by popping popcorn. In the popcorn bowl I add melted vanilla almond bark and crushed graham crackers. Stir and lay on wax paper

Melt chocolate in your double boiler and drizzle chocolate all over popcorn. Let chocolate cool and harden and serve. You will not be disappointed!
 xoxo Janis!!


S'more Popcorn
(recipe by http://twistedflavor.blogspot.com)
5-6 cups air popped popcorn
6 squares vanilla bark
1 pkg Graham Crackers (crushed)
1/2 bag Milk Chocolate Chips

Popcorn into a bowl. In a double boiler melt almond bark and mix in with popcorn and graham crackers. Place on wax paper and drizzle melted milk chocolate all over popcorn. Cool and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know what you think!