Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken and Stove Top



This is a special shout out to the girls who have the misfortune of working with my brother!! Haha! Just Kidding I love him. They were requesting some crock pot meals. I'm glad because I have been wanting to figure out some more delicious meals that I can throw together and forget about. The problem for me tends to be I throw all this stuff in a crock pot expecting that it is going to be the most delicious meal and I'm always disappointed by the watery end result.

This was really simple. First Spray your crock pot with some non-stick spray and pour half of a box of stove top on the bottom. Pour 1 tbs Melted butter over bread crumbs

Lay down 3 chicken breasts on top

In a bowl mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, parsley I used fresh parsley but dried would work just the same, chicken broth and some oregano.

Dump the rest of the stove top on chicken breasts and half of the soup mixture. Lay 3 more breasts down. Cover with the other box of stove top and rest of Soup. Cook on low for 6-7 hours

I was thinking about my sisters family when I was making this meal. They love love love canned Cranberries. I thought this would be the perfect meal to serve with their beloved side dish.
 xoxo Janis!!

Crock Pot Chicken & Stove Top
(recipe by http://twistedflavor.blogspot.com)

(2) 10.5 Oz Cans Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
1-2 TBS Fresh Parsley (or 1 tea Dried)
1 Tea Oregano
2 Boxes Stove Top Stuffing
2 TBS Melted Butter

Spray Crock pot with non-stick spray. Pour half of a box of stove top on the bottom of crock pot. Pour 1 tbs Melted butter over bread crumbs. Layer 3 Chicken breasts on top of bread crumbs. Cover Breasts with more stuffing. In a bowl mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, parsley, chicken broth and some oregano.Pour half soup mixture on Bread crumbs. Add 3 more chicken breasts. Pour remaining stuffing. Drizzle 1 tbs melted butter. Pour remaining Soup mixture over chicken and cook on low for 6-7 hours

You can download this recipe from our google drive:
http://alturl.com/zovqf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know what you think!